RSS Subscribe

Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today we start TOGETHER!


Hi. My name is Sheila and I am addicted to cosmetic and hair care products :-)
Seriously, I am here to share my beauty journey with you. I was searching the web and could not find good information on certain products. By good information I mean before and after, detailed, step by step instructions, and HONEST reviews. I see alot of people begin using products but don't keep us updated. I just know I can't be the only one looking for the same information.

So i've decided to start a blog about these topics. Bare with me -- i'm new to this whole "blogging" thing. I am going to show you step by step, week by week, play by play of my beauty finds as well as other things going on in my life :-P. 

Hang on tight and tell a friend because Here We Go!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...